MOELLEUX AU CHOCOLAT (CHOCOLATE CAKE)
Yesterday night, I and my roommate decided to organize a little dinner with some friends. I was responsible for the dessert and I made one of my favorite recipes, a soft chocolate cake. It’s the recipe that I always choose when I have to bake something quick, which pleases everyone. I’m sure you agree with me, Chocolate cake is always the best alternative!
Here is the recipe, try it with your friends and I’m waiting for your comments 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED ?
- 125 g of flour
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 chocolate bar (200g)
- 4 eggs
- 1 package instant yeast
THE DIFFERENT STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Melt the chocolate in a casserole, with a bit of water.
- Out of the heat, add the butter, the flour and the package instant yeast.
- Prepare a mousse with the egg yolk, the sugar and a little bit of water; add it to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until firm and add them to the mixture very slowly.
- Pour the mixture into a mould with butter and put it into the oven for 35 min.
- To decorate the cake, you can add melt chocolate or fruits!!